SAghosthunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAghosthunt

A look into the paranormal for believers that live in san antonio, tx and surrounding areas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted PLaces Around San Antonio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-BA
Admin
Admin-BA

Haunted PLaces Around San Antonio Empty
PostSubject: Haunted PLaces Around San Antonio   Haunted PLaces Around San Antonio EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey Guys!

There are LOTS of places here in San Antonio that are said to be haunted! Which ones have yall been to?

I have personally been to railroad tracks, alamo, aquaducts, missions, donkeylady bridge, and chinese graveyard off the top of my head.
But the only place that I had an experience at was the Aquaducts..which is right down the road from the haunted railroad tracks..

When i went with some friend we walked around the back where a path leads all the way to the back of the woods which contain the aquaducts. It was dark but a full moon was out, so without the aid of a flashlight you could still see. We were walking down a path, and saw a shadow that looked like a big animal walking towards us about 50 yards away. We were frightened thinking it might be a big dog ( and i did not wanna mess with a big dog lol) so we immediately turned out flashlights on the spot where the shadow was...ASA we did the shadow dissappeared. When we turned off our flashlights the shadow was coming at us faster..it was really wierd that you could see it in moonlight but as as we put a light on it,it was gone... Once the shadow crept closer and closer some of my friend got really scared and wanted to leave! UGH... well i guess ill never know what it exactly was, but deffinitely somehting i couldnt explain and very freaky!

Back to top Go down
https://sagh.forumotion.com

Haunted PLaces Around San Antonio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SAghosthunt :: Got Ghosts? :: Got Ghosts or other paranormal activty?-
Jump to: